Sometimes you don't have time to complete your research for your assignment in one sitting. Or occasionally you might be lucky enough to have time to do the searches for a couple of assignments. Either way, you can save your search results and come back to them later.
- First, you will need to log in. Click the Log in link in the yellow banner at the top of the results list.
- Log in with your CQUniversity username and password. Your name will appear at the top right hand side of the screen.
- Click on the pin icon to the right of each of the items you want to save. Pin as many as you like. They will be added to your Saved Records list.
- If you want to double-check that you've got everything, click the big pin at the top right hand side of the screen next to your name. It will open your personal lists of Saved Records and Search History.
- Click the magnifying glass icon next to your name to return to your search.
- When you've finished your search session, click your name in the top right and select Sign Out.