eReading Lists are integrated with Moodle to give you an interactive and collaborative way of providing your students with readings and other resources all stored in one place.
Key benefits include:
- Direct links to the CQUniversity Library collection, delivering robust links to quality resources
- All items linked from within the Library collection are copyright compliant
- Reading lists can be structured to suit your unit needs (by week, topic etc)
- Reading lists can either compliment, or be an alternative to, prescribed texts
- Citations can be tagged and annotated to highlight their importance or relevance
- Resources from other sources are checked by Library staff for copyright compliance
- Digitised copies of readings from items not held in the Library collection can be requested by the use of tags within the system. These readings are automatically linked to the eReading list when complete.
- Analytics are available for individual student engagement as well as for list and citation engagement level.
- Easy reporting of broken links.
- Students can view online course materials on any device.