Last Updated: Jan 29, 2013
Discover It! is a single search tool that enables you to simultaneously search the majority of information sources held by the Library.
Discover It! searches:
- the Library Catalogue (books, ebooks, DVDs, music...)
- most of the Library's databases (journal articles, conference papers, ebooks...)
- CQUniversity's Institutional Repository - ACQUIRE
Not all databases are included in Discover It!. Databases that are excluded include:
- databases with limited number of simultaneous logins available
- databases with content that is not available in Discover It!
- newspaper databases
- theses and dissertation databases
Some databases not included are:
Full list of databases not included or with limited coverage.
- Standards Australia
- Dissertations & Theses
Discover It! works like Google. To conduct a search, type your keywords in the search box and click Go.
From your results you can refine your search to include:
- only scholarly or peer reviewed articles
- only specific formats e.g only books or only journal articles
- resources within a specific date range
Use this quick search guide on How to use Discover It!
Please assist us by providing Feedback about the service so we can continue to improve your search experience.
The following browsers are supported by Discover It! (provided by Ebscohost):
||7.0 or later
||3.6 or later
||5.0 or later
||14 or later
More troubleshooting tips for Ebscohost