There are several steps in developing a literature review. These include:
- selecting the topic
- setting the topic in context
- looking at information sources
- using information sources
- getting the information
- organising information (information management)
- positioning the literature review
- writing the literature review
Books available at CQUniLIBRARY
Use the Library's Finding Theses webpage to locate examples of theses written by others.
Here is a selection of books available at CQUniLIBRARY to assist you with preparing a literature review.