The Capricornia Central Queensland Collection, more commonly known as the CQ Collection, contains resources that relate to the Central Queensland region. The collection maintains historical and recent material in a variety of formats. It is housed in the Rockhampton Library.
Mackay Library Regional Collection
The Mackay Library Regional Collection consists of material acquired by purchase or donation that deals with some aspect of the Mackay and surrounding region including the Pioneer Valley, Whitsundays, and the Hinterland.
The Mackay Library Regional Collection can only be used within the library during opening hours, but it is available for anyone interested in researching the region, not just staff and students of the university.
ACQUIRE is a digital repository designed to enhance CQUniversity's research output by:
- Providing free web access to publications by CQUniversity staff and students, where copyright permits
- Increasing visibility of CQUniversity's research publications through open access compliant records that can be harvested by major search engines, including Google
- Increasing impact and citation rates of CQUniversity's research publications
- Facilitating collaboration between researchers by enabling them to easily share data and publications
- Preserving CQUniversity's research for the future.
This is a collection of historical photographs of the Capricornia Coast (Central Queensland).
The Morning Bulletin is the local newspaper for Rockhampton and districts. From 1977 to 2008, the Library indexed articles considered important to the economic, political, social and cultural development of the Central Queensland region. Articles listed in the MBI may refer to persons, corporate bodies, or any newsworthy topic.